Advertising Now Available
Advertising space is available for the school year – we have multiple choices for our advertising community.
- Download an Overview of our advertising choices (as needed)
- Complete either online as editable PDF document, or complete in writing. Submit completed document with payment to:
Las Lomas Booster Club, Inc.
c/o Las Lomas High School
1460 South Main Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Overview of Las Lomas High School DeKlotz Stadium Scoreboard Advertising Opportunities
With hundreds of people in attendance, Las Lomas High School draws a very targeted demographic of residents and students, from within Walnut Creek and the surrounding areas. The new DeKlotz digital scoreboard is 20 feet wide and almost 13.5 feet tall! It’s an excellent way to get your business name out into the community.
Advertising space purchased will be rotated throughout all regular season athletic games:
- LLHS Home Football Games – 5 each – Varsity/JV/Freshman
- LLHS Home Soccer Games, Boys and Girls – 12 each – Varsity/JV/Freshman
- LLHS Home Lacrosse Games, Boys and Girls – 11 each – Varsity/JV
Ad Placement and Pricing
|Size – Feet||9.68′ W x 4.03′ H||10.48′ W x 8.03′ H||9.68′ W x 4.03′ H|
|Size – Pixels||285 W x 115 H||280 W x 230 H||285 W x 115 H|
|Display Time||5 Minutes||2 Minutes||1 Minute|
|Max. Number Advertisers||3||10||30|
|Min. Minutes per Hour||20 Minutes||6 Minutes||2 Minutes|
After years of funding-raising, planning, approvals, purchasing, and installation, our Las Lomas community is now the proud owner of a fabulous, ultra-hi-tech scoreboard at George DeKlotz Stadium. See our Letter of Thanks and acknowledgements.