Applications for the 2017 Boosters Member Scholarship Are Now Being Accepted!
The Boosters Member Scholarship is awarded each year to (1) male and (1) female athlete each school year. The scholarship is for $500 and applications are due April 17, 2018 and must be submitted to Mrs. Fuller in the Career Center by 3:15 p.m.
· Athletic Participation – Applicant must be a 12th grade student in good standing at Las Lomas High School who has participated on at least one (1) athletic team during the student’s last two years of attending LLHS.
· Booster Club Membership – The student’s parent/guardian must be a current member of the Las Lomas High School Athletic Booster Club.
· Academic Achievement – The student athlete must have a minimum cumulative un- weighted high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
· Post-Secondary Education – a post secondary institution must accept the applicant. Post-secondary institutions include, but are not limited to, colleges, universities, and technical and vocational schools
· LLHS Citizenship Standards – The applicant shall have demonstrated above average citizenship, sportsmanship, and/or leadership qualities.
Download the application here.