Congratulation to our 2018
Boosters Member Scholarship award recipients.
The Boosters Member Scholarship is awarded each year to (1) male and (1) female athlete each school year.
· Athletic Participation – Applicant must be a 12th grade student in good standing at Las Lomas High School who has participated on at least one (1) athletic team during the student’s last two years of attending LLHS.
· Booster Club Membership – The student’s parent/guardian must be a current member of the Las Lomas High School Athletic Booster Club.
· Academic Achievement – The student athlete must have a minimum cumulative un- weighted high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
· Post-Secondary Education – a post secondary institution must accept the applicant. Post-secondary institutions include, but are not limited to, colleges, universities, and technical and vocational schools
· LLHS Citizenship Standards – The applicant shall have demonstrated above average citizenship, sportsmanship, and/or leadership qualities.
Download the application here.