Scholarship will be awarded to a graduating 2016 LLHS senior
To recognize the extra-ordinary impact or contribution by one (1) female and one (1)
male LLHS athlete with a minimum cumulative, unweighted 2.5 GPA based on an essay that describes their commitment
and/or passion for their LLHS sports team, sporting activity or sporting activity community based on their hard work, dedication, and determination, no matter from the field, bench or bleachers as determined by the Scholarship Committee.
This is a one-time scholarship for $500. The scholarship will be awarded to the student upon proof of enrollment in a post-secondary institution.
- Athletic Participation – Applicant must be a 12th grade student in good standing at Las Lomas High School who has participated on at least one (1) athletic team during the student’s last two years of attending LLHS.
- Booster Club Membership – The student’s parent/guardian must be a current member of the Las Lomas High School Athletic Booster Club.
- Academic Achievement – The student athlete must have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Post-Secondary Education – The applicant must be accepted by a post-secondary institution. Post-secondary institutions include, but are not limited to, colleges, universities, and technical and vocational schools
- LLHS Citizenship Standards – The applicant shall have demonstrated above average citizenship, sportsmanship, and/or leadership qualities.
How to Apply:
Dead line to apply is Friday, April 15th at 3pm. All paperwork must be turned in to Ellen Smith in the Career Center. Be sure to turn in all 3 required articles at the same time.
- Application form
- Copy of an unofficial transcript
- A letter of recommendation from a LLHS coach, teacher or staff member confirming that the applicant has complied with the LLHS citizen standard.
Interested athletes must download and completed the Boosters-Scholarship2016 form as s a part of their submission.