What is Las Lomas Athletic Boosters Club?
The Booster club is a non-profit organization run and organized by parents of Las Lomas High School athletes. Our purpose is to provide financial assistance and support our student athlete’s coaching staff in order to promote athletic excellence, a positive community image, and to have competitive programs through our fundraising and community donation programs.
Where Does The Money Come From?
Where Does The Money Go?
Two Ways to Get Involved:
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
What have Boosters donations funded?
Our annual budget exceeds $100,000. This budget covers a wide range of items from big tickets to basic supplies such as balls. Below are just some of the many items that Boosters has funded over the last several years:
- New sound system in the Gym
- Softball, Swimming, Baseball scoreboards
- Wrestling mats
- Baseball Batting Practice Screen & Outfield Fences
- Volleyball nets and poles
- Time clocks and meet software for swimming and water polo
- Fitness trainer’s salary (1/2)
- Pop-Up Shade Tents for cross country
- Concussion Assessment System
- Senior Athletic Awards
- Buses to NCS Games
- Lots and lots and lots of Balls