Who are the Las Lomas Athletic Boosters?
The Boosters are a non-profit organization organized by parents of Las Lomas High School athletes. Our purpose is to provide financial assistance and support our student athletes’ coaching staff in order to promote athletic excellence, a positive community image, and to have competitive programs through our fundraising and community donation programs.
2019-2020 Budget Approved
Board members approved the budget at the August 5, 2019 meeting.
Where Does The Money Go?
- 59% Teams + Training Staff
- 22% Post Season/NCS
- 19% Equipment
Cost of merchandise sold, inventory, credit card fees, taxes, shipping, etc.
Work on the gym foyer is under way and other capital improvements are planned.
Auctions costs, insurance, etc.
Where Does The Money Come From?
Held once a year, the Auction is held in early March and is a great source of revenue for us.
With multiple membership levels, Booster cards offer a convenient way to attend home pages.
Purchase online or visit our Kiosk at home football games. See it. Like it. Buy It!
Since 2016, we offer three (3) packages to advertise on our Stadium Scoreboard.
Two Ways to Get Involved:
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
What have Boosters donations funded?
Our annual budget exceeds $100,000. This budget covers a wide range of items from big tickets to basic supplies such as balls. Below are just some of the many items that Boosters has funded over the last several years:
- Gym equipment (sound system, scoreboard)
- Softball, Swimming, Baseball scoreboards
- Wrestling mats
- Baseball Batting Practice Screen & Outfield Fences
- Volleyball nets and poles
- Time clocks and meet software for swimming and water polo
- Fitness trainer’s salary (1/2)
- Pop-Up Shade Tents for cross country
- Concussion Assessment System
- Senior Athletic Awards
- Buses + lodging to NCS Games and Meets
- Lots and lots and lots of Balls